Prof. Y. K. Bhushan, Chairman – SAQS Council, AMDISA, Senior Advisor, IBS Mumbai and Past President, AMDISA presided over the inaugural session. Prof. Shathif Ali, Vice President – AMDISA and Dean, Business School, The Maldives National University, Maldives on behalf of President – AMDISA took part in the Inaugural Session.
There were five sessions in the Conference namely:
(1) Consolidating Regional Cooperation – the Emerging Role for AMDISA
(2) SAQS – from Regional to Global Standards
(3) Promoting Research in Management Schools
(4) The Dilemma of Faculty Storage and
(5) International Accreditations – Bringing SAQS into Great Focus.
The 1st Session was chaired by Prof. Y. K. Bhushan – Senior Advisor, IBS Mumbai, 2nd Session by Dr. S. Padam – Advisor & Former Dean of Studies, ASCI, Hyderabad, 3rd Session by Dr. Prafulla Agnihotri – Director, IIM Tiruchirapalli, 4th Session by Dr. A. H. Kalro – Prof. Emeritus & Advisor, Board of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad and 5th Session by Dr. M. R. Rao – Provost, Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad.
For Proceeding of the Conference, Please Click Here
For Conference Souvenir, Please Click Here
International Conference on "Accreditation for Institutional Learning and Growth"